who doesnt like the way the mixed the two boards???

4DRMP5ATR

Contributor
:
2002 MP5
who from the mp5 board doesnt like the combination of boards??? i keep getting mixed in to different boards and i am like i dont remember these people and then realize i got sent to a mp3 post......it kinda bugs me and why didnt they ask if we thought this would be a good idea.....i mean if the are gonna combine it make it easier to move around and stuff... and why cant we edit our posts??? thats wack cause i made my pics to big on another thread

You can edit your posts, just click on the edit button in the bottom right corner. It looks like this
edit.gif
. I didget to see some of the other designs they were considering and I do think that this version is much better than the older one. You should take some time out to check out some of the features.

Works for me. I always checked out both P5 and MP3 at the same time, this just saves me the extra work. Now all I need is the $700 for the front grille and lip.

Looks good to me, beside we both share alot of the same parts and getting both groups together is a good idea I think. The more the merrier :D

its cool...but,

on another note...where can i get a badass avatar for on here? this place looks like protegeclub.com now btw.

ok there Mr. 4DRMP5ATR.......you are making it sound like you are paying for this site...I think it's sweet...good job guys!!!

I like the new design too and I'll echo Cameleon3's thoughts...this is a free forum and a well run one at that...perhaps rather than complaining you should appreciate the fact that there's a great source of info for all our cars that a lot of work has been put into it.

This new board has all the goodies including A/C and cd player...lol...you will get used to it and when you do...utter bliss I tell you :)

Whats this protegeclub never heard of it...oh well...doesn't seem important anyway...;) ....lol

Here is where its at!

i do like this new board. enry...anyway to implement some glowing or scrolling text into the posts?

well I know that vbulletin has more hacks than you can imagine, so I'll check it out.

-e

This board lacks the asshole moderators

The only thing this board doesn't have that protegeclub.com has is all the know-it-all asshole moderators. I used to go to protegeclub.com, but I rarely go there anymore. Almost all of the moderators on that board are pricks. They bash on anything anyone comments about. So Enry and Antoine, keep up the good work.

do YOURSELVES a favor...and never limit your information sources. by doing so you only hurt yourself. Okay...so I found the ProtegeClub first....and have been a member there for a few months....and thanks to Antoine, I have found this board too. THANK YOU Antione......I use both of them....each has its strong points...... I like this board...and will continue to visit and put in my 2 cents.

Big_Ben, just in case you didn't know, no matter where you go in this world...and I mean ANYWHERE...you will find assholes....I think they are like a virus....but YOU can control them, if you chose....just don't react....they feed on it like sharks in a pool with a bloody victim....ignore them...and they will leave you alone....and it takes all their fun away. then they just either quit or go away. Don't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.

:D

big_ben and Sir Nuke thanks for the postive comments...it's great to hear...much appreciated! :D

big_ben, yeah I'm getting a BAD vibe from those pclub guys.

if they dont like it, **** em
they can take a hike.
i think it a graet idea that the two boards merged
we can now trade tec ideas and s like that much easer.
if you still have a problem with what happened
go f yourself, start your own board.

you know its not even that i dont like it its just confusing how everything is all spread out and stuff now i cant find most of the threads i had posted back in the protege5 board.....but i am getting used to it so dont think any less of me i am comming around......change is just something i aint acustome to except for on my car of course......;) ;) ;)
justin.jpg

Re: This board lacks the asshole moderators

big_ben said:
The only thing this board doesn't have that protegeclub.com has is all the know-it-all asshole moderators. I used to go to protegeclub.com, but I rarely go there anymore. Almost all of the moderators on that board are pricks. They bash on anything anyone comments about. So Enry and Antoine, keep up the good work.

Damn Straight! I am so sick of the mods over there.
asshole2.gif
I stopped posting and only checked out the boards once a week because of their attitudes. I'm glad to have found a friendly place where everybody gets along!!! :D

Here's to you guys and a great place to hang out!
beerchug.gif

Back