peep this...

S

Steve

so one of my friend's uncles races 2nd gen rx7's. apparently he had many extra rotary engines, and a car just laying around. so, he decided that it would be nice of him to give his nephew (my friend) one of these vehicles, and an engine. this engine has had 30k miles on it since the last rebuild, so me and my two friends are gonna replace all the seals, etc. but the great thing about this is the uncle is going to pay for any parts we need. pretty damn sweet deal, eh? i thought so. we're going to convert it into a street racer. just hope we don't get a ticket for a non-stock exhaust, eh?

oh, so no one likes the rx7, eh? just to let you guys know, i'm totally not lying about this...i know it sounds extreme but its true. i'll get pics for you when we start taking apart the engine...

Steve,

I'm not questioning on if you did get it. I just didn't have much to say on it. And I didn't see a thread growing.

Mike

The RX-7 is a great platform, there's something to be said to bouncing the tach off the pin...heh. Hmm, that was a fun test drive, need to take more!

Back