worst logo EVER

E

enry

Okay guys/girls/others I put the logo up.

Look up and to the left.

Now stare with an expression of amazement on your face.

wow.

OK, I know it's worthless, disgusting and makes you sick to the stomach, but wait--your fellow member Stef (a chiquita p5 owner) is working on a cooler logo with her leet graphics artist skills.
Hopefully when she's done people won't think the site is run by a cripple. Additionally though we'll be able to use the logo for other stuff too like stickers (they make your car go faster) and t shirts (they make you look cool).

Seriously though there's not much posting going on. What should we do to make this board more interesting? Perhaps one of you wants to help? You see, i don't actually own a p5, I have an mp3 (*hugs car*), so I don't know what it's like to BE a p5 owner.

Let us know, we could sure use the help!

Cheers,

The evil mp3 / p5 duo
Enry & Antoine
(mazdamp3.com / protege5.com staff)

Damn Enry,

Don't be so hard on yourself about the logo. It is actually the true one though.

About the P5 I did some research last night (e-mailing companies) and they are starting to go behind the car full force.

Mike
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mazda_protege5

That's good for the Site. Good for you guys. Hell it's just what the doctor ordered. :)

i own a p5 and it's way cool! btw enry, i'm liking the site already! i found it through your mp3 site and this is a great idea. and don't worry about the logo...it's fine! :rolleyes: :p :cool: :p

The logo will do for now...Look for protege5.com to become the premier P5 site on the net...can't wait...it's going to be HOT! :D

hey i think the logos great dont worry bout it. i would like to see pics of the p5 or of our own on this page instead of going into yahoo. i can never see the pictures that others post and i dont wanna register into another page but this is a great site.

Juan,

I run a yahoo site already, and have pictures up in the photo gallery.

You might want to check some of them out.

Mike
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mazda_protege5

The logo is fine i don't have a problem with it. Link this site to the mp3 forum so we can switch and read those messages. some of them have good questions and answers. Yes the cars are different but they are more alike than different. Same name, tranny, interrior, engine, front, so lets not approach the cars as two different models.

Back