2004 Axela

I don't know why most sya they don't lke the car. I think it's really nice. They are blending the 6 and RX-8, looks good. I really love the enterior.

hmm intresting, i dunno if i like it or not, seems pretty cool though...

for some reason though, the front reminds me of a chrysler, maybe im trippin...

That interior is tight! I like it. I saw the Sportif concept at the NYC auto show and thought it looked great. I think people will start singing a different tune once they see some out on the streets (and when we have some owners on this forum :) ).

awesome and totally classy - kills the golf, the civic si and focus completely on style and substance

mountjonas said:
am i reading it correctly that it comes with 18" wheels?

No, largest wheels on the production Mazda3 are 17", and they're a different design to the ones shown in the press pictures (the real ones are a cross between the Mazda6 17's and the RX-8 design).

The specs currently on that website are for the MX Sportif only (though, of course, the MX Sportif and the Mazda3 are almost the same).

I seen this at the new york auto show, I think it is a hot car. I didnt know what it was as I never heard of it I thought it was a concept or something. I will try to get my pictures of it developed if I get money. I took a lot of it think I got some interior shots too. It is a really sweet looking car.

Hmmm... Looks pretty nice. The MX Sportif there also sports a 2.0L, but it produces 110kW of power (147.5124 HP), and 187 N*m of torque (137.9241215 ft/lbs), so that'll be a little meatier, it seems. We'll see what we get. =) Here's hoping!

That interior is interesting. What is that round thing with a chrome ring on the far left? Is that a vent? I'm not too sure about the orange back-lit LCD screen in the middle of the dash either. I guess I'll have to see it in person. Looks better than the P5 interior, that's for sure.

I'm also wondering what changes there will be for the US market. If that shows up with projector headlights, leather interior and 18" wheels, I can't imagine it's going to cost less than $20k.

Its nice. I just hate the pontiac vibe window behind the rear door. The dash is looking 80ish. But look at cloths, 80's cloths are coming back in style. The motor is nice 2.3L with turbo would make some nice power. Can you say AWD return of Mazda to Rally Racing.

Back