another domain

melicha8

Hey antoine now that the Mazda 3 is going into production you better secure the domain name before Mazda or some other messageboard does. How about www.Mazda3.com you know you'll want it in the future

way too late for that domain name.. Mazda USA registered it about 2 years ago.

melicha8 said:
Hey antoine now that the Mazda 3 is going into production you better secure the domain name before Mazda or some other messageboard does. How about www.Mazda3.com you know you'll want it in the future

Thanks for the heads up melicha8... but I realized that a while ago...I want this site to also be the home for new family (aka Mazda 3 owners)...you may not have noticed I've regged the domain MazdaIII.com (mentioned in my sig) and started the Mazda 3 forum a while ago...;) I'd love to have Mazda3.com and will be watching it just in case Mazda forgets...

I think I'm pretty much responsible for Mazda recently reggin its model names way in advance after they realized Mazdamp3.com and Protege5.com were taken...lol

I will soon launch the MazdaIII.com logo...maybe I will have it in the left corner rotation with the others...stay tuned! ;)

Back