front mesh grills

P

Protege5zoom

i was on www.prtege5.com last night where the had grill craft type grills that i tried to order i didnt get an email confrimation so i tried to pull the the site and this site poped up has any else seen the grills iam talking about, or know the brand so i can order some also will any protege coils work to lower it 215/40/17 just leave to much wheelwell gap after to slam trucks and a lowred dohc neon im not used to a smooth ride

Racing Beats on it, will drop you car about 1 inch to make the car better looking.

You could go with Ground controls and drop it to the ground, but remember you will need a camber kit for the car to get it aligned perfectly.

The link doesn't work so I can't really give you the answer on the grill. If it is the AT grill I have heard good and bad. Bad - It almost to the point of going to Home Depot and buying the screen yourself. That's what I've heard. Good - It changes you look for $50.

Mike

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Snomongoose ]

that was a good question because i was trying to get it too but could not. now im searching in accessory car stores but nothing yet =(

You won't find any other grill right now for the P5/MP3. Grill craft is making one though. At least that is what one guy said on one of the other boards. I dont want one of those though. I made my own from the wire mesh you can get at any home depot or lowes. I'm waiting on a nice looking billet grill to come out. I think those look much better than mesh. Maybe we should all email Stull and pursuade them to make one. I think I will do that.

what would you use to "clamp" the mesh to the body if you made a grill from mesh at hd or lowes...that would be a lot cheaper than ordering them

Just use any kind of thin steel or galvanized wire and twist it tight. It sounds pretty ghetto but it works and you can't see it. I have close up pics of it on my car. Got to the mp3 page and go to the pics section to find it.

I won the ATgrills on Ebay on the 7th for $56. The guys have yet to give me a confirmation number on shipping. I figured it was worth the gamble for the relatively cheap mod. Home Depot, Menards, etc. do not have any hardware cloth or mesh around here that looks decent (they must be hep to ground effecting). Performance shops around Chicago laugh off $50 for grills. You would have to size and cut them yourself, and you'd probably run out of material.

I think Grill Craft is tuff, but I'm not waiting for them or others to get on the ball. I'm hesitant to give ATgrills any credit until I receive the goods. I'll tell you about it when the process is over.

personally the grill i like is on a white mp5 that has the front lip and spoiler on the back you can check it a www.autoexe.co.jp check it out its pretty tight......... :D

I just got an email from Grill Craft and the guy said they would look in to it next quarter :rolleyes: ,feel free to check back with us, :p you know the usual

Back