First pictures from my local dealer...

mine will be here soon I hope....

RX-8's at dealer in Richmond BC

here are a couple of the pics if you don't want to follow the link

Dcp_1343.jpg

Dcp_1336.jpg

Dcp_1337.jpg

Last edited:
truly a unique and classy looking car...can't wait to see one on the road. the red one is tight.

I may have my dad convinced to get one of these, but now he is asking about the Mazdaspeed version. There isn't one coming anytime soon, right? As of now, we don't even have the regular RX-8's.

holy crap there are a lot of 5's in that lot! Never see that many in Hawaii! But, back to topic, can't wait to see the RX-8 hit the island!

Does anyone know exactly when these are supposed to hit US dealerships, or have they already?

I swear I saw one this morning on the 101 in Scottsdale, AZ.

The RX-8 definitley looks very nice. Especially in black, silver or yellow. The only thing I'm not vibing with is the "suicide doors". Also the fact you have to rev the s*** out of the engine to get any usable power. Not enough low end grunt. But still a good deal for the money. :)

Jesus... it was damn near impossible to find a yellow p5 in my area with the options I wanted. There must be a half dozen sitting there!

I'd have to go red over black, damn sexy.

andy_guerriero said:
Does anyone know exactly when these are supposed to hit US dealerships, or have they already?

I swear I saw one this morning on the 101 in Scottsdale, AZ.

My dealer said 3 more weeks, if that's any indication.

EXA4Driver~ You don't know that for sure untill you drive one now do you? It is possible to have gearing that compliments the powerband very nicely.

Right. My dealer said yesteday......"sometime after the 4th weekend" No one has been able to test drive them here in Irvine, CA like everyone did for the msp's. Don't know why. their just told they can't.

KYREDP5 said:

EXA4Driver~ You don't know that for sure untill you drive one now do you? It is possible to have gearing that compliments the powerband very nicely.

Very true my friend. I was just going with the reviews they had on Car and Driver TV. But overall, the RX-8 still won the comparrison test between the Mustang Cobra and the G35 coupe 6spd. One more thing I don't like about the RX-8 are the taillights. But once again, a very, very good deal for the money. I'm still planning on getting a 350Z, but if Mazda could hook up the "loyalty cash back rebate"..............

EXA4DRIVER said:

Very true my friend. I was just going with the reviews they had on Car and Driver TV. But overall, the RX-8 still won the comparrison test between the Mustang Cobra and the G35 coupe 6spd. One more thing I don't like about the RX-8 are the taillights. But once again, a very, very good deal for the money. I'm still planning on getting a 350Z, but if Mazda could hook up the "loyalty cash back rebate"..............

IIRC Mazda does have a loyalty rebate. Not sure how much it is though.

YES! :D What would it take for you to drive this beautiful car away today? Tell ya what I'll throuw in the Paint Protection and undercoating for free. :D

JPBlackMP5 said:
Right. My dealer said yesteday......"sometime after the 4th weekend" No one has been able to test drive them here in Irvine, CA like everyone did for the msp's. Don't know why. their just told they can't.

I saw a red one for the first time yesterday on Alicia Pkwy in Mission Viejo (Southern CA), driving down the road. :D It was joy to my eyes!

Top Secret said:

I saw a red one for the first time yesterday on Alicia Pkwy in Mission Viejo (Southern CA), driving down the road. :D It was joy to my eyes!

TopSecret,
i wonder if it was one of the execs drivin' it from the Irvine offices....

:eek: :eek: :eek:
WOW!! Someday I'll be driving something like that.

And geez!! When I got my P5, mine was the only yellow one on the lot!!!

Back