mazda tribute

Kris

I'm about to purchase 2003 mazda tribute (V6), but still not sure whether go with tribute of honda CRV. Do you guys have any comments (pros and cons)about V6 tribute?

Tribute looks better. Tribute has 40 more horses. Tribute is a Mazda. Honda sucks. My last Honda(2001 Civic EX) was a lemon. Honda Sucks. Did I mention...Honda Sucks.(bj)

GOTZOOM? said:
Tribute looks better. Tribute has 40 more horses. Tribute is a Mazda. Honda sucks. My last Honda(2001 Civic EX) was a lemon. Honda Sucks. Did I mention...Honda Sucks.(bj)

(lol) I take it you're giving him the thumbs up for the Tribute?

I have found that the clientelle for the CR-V are the dikes and faggots! I have driven both and the CR-V is too car like and they only offer a 3/36,000 mile warranty! Whereas, Mazda offers a 4/50,000 mile warranty! The Tribute is the sister to the Ford Escape but a few G's less outta the pocket book! Also, the Tribute looks a lot nicer! If you wanna get the most bang for your buck, get the ES V-6 with the leather, moonroof, in-dash CD-Changer, etc! SWEET RIDE DUDE!

For the simple fact that the Tribute has a V6 I would'nt even think about a CR-V. Plus the Tribute is a better looking SUV.

My mom's got a V6 Escape. It's a pretty nice ride. DEFINATELY got some git up and go. :D

Also the Escape is based on a car type platform, where as the Explorer is a body on frame design, much nicer ride in the Escape/Tribute. One of my neighbors also just got a Escape, and has raved about it.

Back