Custom P5 modifications here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

<nick>

Im buying a set of racing hart rims for my black P5 which is already hooked up with a modified dual borla exhaust, custom intake with a K&N filter, an MSD ignition with Nology plugs and wires a jet v-force engine control module...I beat out acura integras and toyota celicas like no tomorrow but i feel lighter wheels will add to my performance. I need to know the wheel offset for the P5 so I can purchase the right set of wheels. So im willing to make a trade...
If you guys can tell me the offset I can tell you were to get your intakes and exhausts and custom engine mods made. Thanks!

Hey Nick,

For the offset of the wheel, you might want to try and go on a site like tirerack.com. You'll get answers rather quickly or go to a quality aftermarket distributor and you'll get answers and the sale.

About the custom stuff, I do my own so it really don't need that help.

Mike http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mazda_protege5

Hey Nick,

Did you switch out the Coil packs for a Distributor so you could use Nology Wires??? Also i have my Jet Control Module on the way and wanted to know if you can let me know if the install was diffuclt or not. I should have mine by Friday. If ya can email me @ JPerezz21@cs.com Thanx

Hey man,

what exactly is the Jet Control Module gonna do for the ride? it might be me, but their website seems to lack specific infos...
any info would be appreciated :)

Where is a page with information on the unit?

I was able to find that it uses a 20Mhz processor, controls ignition and air/fuel mixture, as well as other items.

If it does all of that effectively and it's programmable, it sure beats the Apex-i units

WHEEL DIM 50 MM SEND INFO TO warnocksho@hotmail.com
Originally posted by <nick>:
<STRONG>Im buying a set of racing hart rims for my black P5 which is already hooked up with a modified dual borla exhaust, custom intake with a K&N filter, an MSD ignition with Nology plugs and wires a jet v-force engine control module...I beat out acura integras and toyota celicas like no tomorrow but i feel lighter wheels will add to my performance. I need to know the wheel offset for the P5 so I can purchase the right set of wheels. So im willing to make a trade...
If you guys can tell me the offset I can tell you were to get your intakes and exhausts and custom engine mods made. Thanks!</STRONG>

wheel dim 50mm hope this help's send your info to warnocksho@hotmail.com
Originally posted by <nick>:
<STRONG>Im buying a set of racing hart rims for my black P5 which is already hooked up with a modified dual borla exhaust, custom intake with a K&N filter, an MSD ignition with Nology plugs and wires a jet v-force engine control module...I beat out acura integras and toyota celicas like no tomorrow but i feel lighter wheels will add to my performance. I need to know the wheel offset for the P5 so I can purchase the right set of wheels. So im willing to make a trade...
If you guys can tell me the offset I can tell you were to get your intakes and exhausts and custom engine mods made. Thanks!</STRONG>

hey your wheel dia is 50 mm i would like to find out more about your mods, you can e mail me direct at warnocksho@hotmail.com

SHARE THE INFO WITH ALL I WANT TO KNOW WHERE AND HOW MUCH AND IF IT WAS HARD TO INSTALL......BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO GET A LITTLE MORE ZOOM ZOOM OUT OF MY P5....... ESPECIALLY IF YOU SAY YOUR BEATING ACURAS AND STUFF.......I CAN ALREADY BEAT HONDAS BUT THEM ACURAS...DAMN FOR SOME REASON THEY ARE FASTER I REALLY WANT TO BEAT THE NISSANS AND OTHER CARS AS WELL........

Back