changing over from a Contour SVT to a MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag61180

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow Mica
I just recently had my car stolen from me and burned september 1st. I had a contour svt that I was in love with, but some stupid person decided they wanted it more than I did. anyways I've been looking arond and the closest thing to it, and that I actually think is way better looking is the MP3. So I currently put a deposit on one while I am waiting on the settlement from insurance. Take a look at the before and after pics of my car. Poor thing!!!!
before and after pics

gosh! how could someone do that to a babe...
well my buddy's Si just be found by cops and only engine and the body left. all other mods were gone. don't know why what's their purpose? joyride or $$$. but think about getting another fancy car like us, maybe you'll be better...

Attachments

• 0710121541.jpg
    0710121541.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 0710121517.jpg
    0710121517.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 68
My deepest sympathy, your car was kick ass I hope you find out one day who did this terrible deed. They should not go unpunished. :mad: :mad: :mad: . Go for the MP3 it rocks :D

Matt, is she taking classes for her masters there? and wtf who does a bomb threat the first week of school, they are suppose to be done during finals week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back