Headers and cat-back!!

N

<Nick>

I recently spoke with iON Performance and they have made a header+cat back for the P5. They claim it can add 21hp to the wheels. Pretty surprising from company ive never dealt with. Anyways, ill keep in touch with them and possibly run a few dyno tests when it comes out. Ill let you guys know the results. The whole system comes as a kit and MSRPs for around $1400. Stay tuned. Also my buddys an I have been experimenting with the fuel system in the P5. Ive been using a modified AEM FPR but there isnt enough airflow from the injen CAI so the engine was runing pretty lean. Were in the process of mass producing some of the mods present on my P5, like modified fuel rails and larger injectors for running nitrous (hopefully soon!), and making improvements on the FPR to increase performance and not hinder it. Ina few months wll sell each total fuel system kitfrom anywhere between $240-$360. So stay tuned for that as well. Peace.

Where can I find this Ion header? If not able yet, what do you know about the Vibrant header? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back