skunk2 coil overs

P

protege5zoom

while looking for some coil overs i called tokyo image a local shop to see how much they could get the ground controls for they told me skunk2 has coil overs out now too and for only $279! has anyone heard anything about them and how they ride....last time i check skunk2 made good supension parts

Skunk2 adjustable springs came out? I checked their site recently, but I never saw it on. Where is this "tokyo image" located? Do they have a website?

I e-mailed Arospeed asking if they made Protege5 coilovers (or developing), but they never replied. Someone want to try?

tokyo image is a local performance shop in overland park ks...i went on their web site too and didnt see them on there they told me they they are so new that they just havent updated the site they had a part # and everything

Options Auto Salon also sells the Skunk2 coilovers. They have been out for about 3 weeks now. They should have a good price since Options is a distributer for a lot of aftermarkter shops. Check them out www.optauto.com

Does anyone know if Arospeed or any other of the "cheaper" company will release coilovers for the P5? I'm more interested in those cheaper ones because those Skunk2 or GC ones seem a bit too pricey fornow ...

have you ever rode in a vechile with "cheap" coil overs and one with "expensive" ones.....you total get what you pay for....$100 extra is worth it if you have to wait an extra month or two

Back