CAT-BACK EXHAUST

M

<MPimp5>

RACING BEAT HAS A FULL STAINLESS CAT BACK FOR SALE NOW IT'S 495$ HIT UP THEIR WEB PAGE! :)

Protege5online has a Bosal catback for $385.00.

Do you know if the racing beat is that much better???

I'm pretty sure racing beat would be pretty good compared with Bosal. But I'm DEFINTELY sure that racing beat looks way better than the bosal :)

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Douggie ]

Hey guys
Just want to let you know that Laser makes a full stainless cat back for the P5. I put it on my car, come straight from Germany, fits perfectly into the groove at the back of the car and has a beautiful deep sound (it's not a fart can like someother cat backs)

about the exhaust..... if I install it... will it affact the warrenty?

Originally posted by <Pickledoe>:
<STRONG>Hey guys
Just want to let you know that Laser makes a full stainless cat back for the P5. I put it on my car, come straight from Germany, fits perfectly into the groove at the back of the car and has a beautiful deep sound (it's not a fart can like someother cat backs)</STRONG>
do you have a link to a laser website. i have looked and all i can find is mufflers and exhaust tips. thanks.

Originally posted by markleung:
<STRONG>about the exhaust..... if I install it... will it affact the warrenty?</STRONG>

i'm not sure, but it's very doubtful.

Installing performance parts to a car will not void the warranty. HOWEVER, if the manufacturer/dealer can prove that having added that aftermarket part caused the damage you are bringing your car in for warranty work for, they can decline to do warranty service to your car.

Here is a good article for more info:
http://www.sema.org/warranty/

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: YellowPR5 ]

Back