MP5 Performance Sites

S

scooby419

I just got my P5 at the end of September. As soon as spring comes I wanted to start putting some mods on my ride. Anyone have a good place to start? Also, are there any other good sites that I could check out? I'm having trouble finding good sites. Thanks in advance.
Scott

2k2 Silver P5

a good place to start as with any vechile is the wheels the stock ones arent bad but i put some 17" white motegi mr-7's on mine, i plan on putting coil overs on after winter...a good site is protege5online.com i ordered the front mesh grills havent got them yet but they'll make the front look better....they also have zenon look bulbs,springs,intakes,exhaust...etc....check them out

Thanks, I checked it out and gave me a good idea of where I want to start. I was thinking about getting my windows tinted either silver ,half-silver, or black. I have heard that the silver fades though, any truth to that?

I don't really know if the silver tint will fade, but in reality all tint will fade in time. I don't know about in your town, but in Philly, the cops will pull over a car with silver or titanium tint almost instantly, if they are doing wrong or not. Good luck

Mike

Good sites, I have been doing alot of research on sites and found that racing beat (racingbeat.com) puts out a quality product. Have the springs and going to wait until after winter to put exhaust on the car.

I sound say too much because of Mike (pro5zoom) stealing all of my ideas. ;)

When do you want to do that intake?

Mike

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Snomongoose ]

Yeah i got my Zoom in august and immediately took of the factory joints and put on some ICW DU-8 white wheels in 17's. Instead of changing out the grille im going color the grille white. Top and bottom. I would have to say Portege5 online and racing beat to be the best web site for "us" to date..You guys keep me posted for better ones! :D

Back