OVER DRIVE ON OR OFF

H

holla_fam

WHEN RACING IS IT BETTER TO HAVE MY OVER DRIVE ON OR LEAVE IT OFF

When racing use a 5 speed. Sorry couldn't resist. Leave it off, but realistically it doesn't matter. Overdrive is like another gear, used for gas milage at highway speeds. Won't help you racing at all.

Over drive is just like another gear used to ration out better gas mileage on the Highways and stuff like that. It also adds to better gear ratio. It does help somewhat but i wouldnt know cause i dont have an automatic. If u wanted to race why didnt u get a stick? I think the manuals are faster anyway. Something to think about. :p :D

I didnt think i would be racing but everywhere i go someone wants to race i have only lost one race and i'm still at stock so i plan on adding so things this week but these dam crome 18 inch are going to slow me down what ideas do u guys have about increasing my hp

First of all fam, if u want to increase hp, then start off with an AEM or Injen intake. A full cat-back system would do u some justice as well. Iriduim spark plugs would do u some good too. If u cant get the $600 cat-back then go with a high performance muffler. From there, grab a flywheel and a B&M short shifter although the shifter wont give u more hp it will help u swim through gears faster. Nos and a turbo will definitly cost u but they are well worth the dough. Lowering springs will give u a better center of gravity. Happy HP hunting! :D

Back