pics of two jap p5

i prefer our grill, or a honey comb variant. that slat-style is to akin to mid-90's for me. the "eyebrow" on the headlights is kinda neat. top trim package makes it look honda civic hatchbacky (the trim kits the ricers all have) and the bottom is using angled fogs similar to 200sx's. it is nice to know that trim pacakges are avail. aftermarket (albeit overseas)i do prefer our headlight assembly (esp. when i get the orange out.)

wanna see something scary funny?

car_front.jpg

f.jpg

anything that is gonna make my p5 look more like a nissan is out in my book; ive been down that crappy ill-made road.

Does anyone prefer the slat-style grill?

I like our grill better, much better....the whole front end better accualy. lol Just because it's "J-spec" Dosn't always make it better in my book. And I agree that our headlights are much nicer. I also have a few pics of a J-protege5, but sence I'm too stupid to know how to post them on this board with "UBBL" code, all just say if anyone want's pics, they can E-mail me. I got them from Apexistud in the MP3 forum BTW :D

I'm kinda partial to the slat-syle grill...i think it kinda cleans it up because its the same color as the rest of the car...maybe its just because i've gotten too used to our grill...maybe i'm insane...

well steve i dont think your insane i like the grill also because it flows with the car and matches the color.........but damn the rest of those j-spec's are fukkin uggly.....i would be embarrased to have an mp5 and it look like a nissan..... :eek:

I still wish they would import the Sport20 version including the AWD like they have in Japan instead of just the normal drivetrain that we get. Drove one last time I was out there and it really handled well on the icy roads int eh north. There probably isn't enough demand for it out here to make it an option though.

i emailed corksport about the all wheel drive to see if they can get it and for the price/ they said they could for around seven thousand

Back