What up ya'll

• Thread starter Asshole Andy Armageddon
  • Start date
A

Asshole Andy Armageddon

Damn its good to find a forum for us mp5 owners. I got a yellow one this year on June 20. I never even test drove it. I just saw a red one and I said "What the hell is that?" Put in some queries to some dealers over the interent and the next day I got my shiny new yellow fully loaded mp5. It is a manual btw, I would go nuts driving an automatic. Anyway just saying hi and looking forward to learning all types of cool s*** about this bitchin' car. :D

this name is so inapropriate...and wow this thread is old:D

EDIT* I wonder if this person is now a member..anybody?

I was thinking we didn't have enough thread resurrecters already.... thanks. (headshake

lol, funny thing is I'm kinda not able to sleep at the moment so I'm doing the same thing (going WAYYY back) and reading all types of crap

it's kinda fun really, to see what people said in the early days..before the "Go search newbie" comment could be legitamatly said, back then it was "Google is your friend, now use it asshole" since everyone was new:D

that and everyone seemed happier because they just got their car...
Now everyone is like "damn forum postsers" and all this fighting over turbo's and superchargers and how many gallons of milk can be squeezed in the trunk/cargo area

Speaking of I think I can get 67 gallons of milk back there

I barely fit all the groceries back there after moving the car cover to the rear seats

our hatches are suprisingly small. I guess that's the price we pay for the cute hatch dimensions that get us all laid

its not that bad, I could fit my goalie equipment in mine, no problem. Speed it's a little tighter, but still fits, stick has to go in the back seat though, since I don't like folding my seats down.

I just can't wait till I can lay the back seat down and get my g/f back there. 4 days of owning the car and its not properly christined :(
freakin weather!!!!!

....guess this thread is really old. funny how no one replied to it when it was posted.....

ZeroAccess said:
I just can't wait till I can lay the back seat down and get my g/f back there. 4 days of owning the car and its not properly christined :(
freakin weather!!!!!
Did you know that f-ing in you car jinxes it??? It's true, leave your cock at home dude!

take it from me, a guy who wont even kiss his own girlfriend inside his mazda. Well, maybe i'm exaggerating a little. But I'll definately won't grab her boobs in my car... uh... nevermind.

I may need a 2nd opinion on this, I mean...I
you have no idea the things she promised me in the car...I was gonna lay a blankie down so I wouldn't get anything on the car... and just...
I'm seriously hurt

Maybe you can break the curse if you don't let your bare ass touch the seat? :D

hahaha, I'll figure something out!
I mean its a p5 so I can lay the seats down in the back and I got plans...if I wasn't so ugly I'd video tape it and make money

me and my girl, and if ya don't like her its all groovy cause she's kickass to me if ya wanna wrack off to her....just don't tell me..that'd be weird cause then I'd think of you instead of her when...well ya get the point

Attachments

• me and amanda.jpg
    me and amanda.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 101
Back