Altezza Tail Lights

R

raiderzrule

Does anybody out there know if there are any Altezza style tail lights out there?

Yes, there are.
One of the members of our Intense Performance mazda club is getting them this week. I think he said apc makes them. I will see them next saturday at our next meet. Will post pics if i get them.

If there are altezza's out fot the p5 how can i get them. Or when will they be available to the GP or even to dealers. (car sterio instalation shops ect...)THanx :)

I think my friend said $230 for a pair.
They are the APC 3rd generation type. As soon as I see them or get more info I will post it up. Probably after Saturday.

Great, keep us posted. But i hope that it will be nice. I don't really like the ones already available for the normal protege. Thanks

Dupper911 said:
Yes, APC makes a pair of "Carbon Fiber" Tail Lights for the Proteg5. They are available at www.protegegarage.com

have you lost it!
I mean really are you going to start killin people ??

cause i'm gettin the **** outta here.

this is the behavior of a mad man i tell you! (crazy)

Dupper911 said:
Yes, APC makes a pair of "Carbon Fiber" Tail Lights for the Proteg5. They are available at www.protegegarage.com

eek3rofl.gif

Hey, Douggie asked if there was anything out there, I just told him there was! No need to get mad! :)

Back