SEMA

S

Snomongoose

Ok, I had a friend who just got back from the SEMA show in Vegas, and was pretty much in shock at the amount of back Mazda is getting from the aftermarket companies.

He stated that Wing West is going to be putting out a body kit for the MP3. THere are pictures on other sites like protegetech.com.

Toucan industries has already put a bolt on exhaust out for the car (it was in the catalog already).

Greddy is going to be putting stuff out for the car (exhaust etc)

Racing beat has the springs out already. I e-mailed them to see what kind of struts they reccommend and they sated the stock would work just fine, but Tokico would be bring out struts for the car spring of 2002.

The most interesting part about SEMA though was that Jeremy McGrath had a P5 there. Paint, exhaust....most of the bolt on stuff. Pretty interesting that a motocross rider like that would be in a P5. Kinda like Bucky Lasek owning the G60 VW.

Mike http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mazda_protege5

Thats great news!!! One question though...who the heck is Touchan Industries??? What does their exhaust look like?

I think Toucan's quality is at best average.
Seen some of their stuff. What do you guys think. Mazda has came out with the sport exhaust system for the mp5. Go to your dealer and get a brochure. Also, anybody bought the shop manuals yet? Are they any good?

Whoa?!?!? Toucan Sam is putting out an exhaust for us? SCHWEET!

HAHA! Yeah. Wonder if I coulda got that exhaust for less than my RacingBeat?

i bought a toucan/ractive intake for my old civic, pretty crappy. but it only cost me $40, brand new with the filter. (ricer)

Captain KRM P5 said:
your sig also rocks
I read all their comics and those two were my favorites.. my GF told me to get rid of one cause my sig is too big.. but I cant decide which is funnier..

U HAV AIDS LOLZ!~!@

Gay anal lube.. hah

Back