P5 race car or pace car?

M

MazdaMP3.com

I can't remember...I recall seeing a shop modified p5 for racing or pace car duty...possibly with a custom paint job, I believe...

Anyone know what I'm talking about??? If so what shop was it...pics?

Thanks... :cool:

I have seen the speedvision protege and the p5 is also the official car of the WIC down in texas....i have yet to see many modifyed yet....

And the P5 is also the Official Car of NIRA or IDRC or something like that... I forgot. Official car for something anyway. :)

There will be alot of P5's out next year that will be nice. ;)

I think there is a pic of it on protege5online.com. I'm not sure though, youll have to look.

Laguna Seca Raceway is sponsored or owned by Mazda, and the official pace car at the track is a yellow P5. It has AWR suspension as well as other mods, and the suspension might be available for sale, about $1400 USD
There's a link to the info at protegetech.com

i dont think iv seen ne thing like that before. but im sure mazda made a pace car they make one of every care they make u know not exactually that we seem em all or ne of em are ne good, and the closest things iv ever seen to a raceing p5 are mainly ricers or what ever they call them selves, look like the guys offa fast and furious.. but thats just like any other race car not a dragster just nos turbo. heads, intake, cams, exost, crap like taht.]
(blah)

holy s***! someone went fishing in the depths of dead thread hell to find this. its the oldest thread i recall seeing

Roger Foo

foo.jpg

holy 'day of waking the dead' batman! seriously, how many pages back in the P5 section was this thread?

Back