Pics of Spirit R

I used to, but the dreaded computer switchy-roo happened, which means a lot of my pix were lost...hmm...

thanks!

Those are the only good pics I seem to be able to find of that car. Every site has those same pics over and over. Hard to find.

Nothing important, just a car I like, thought I'd ask to see if someone else had some. Of course I like the titanium one better :) I wonder why.

wow! that car is beautiful. puts the new rx-8 to shame. did anyone notice that we share the same head unit and steering wheel? mazda is saving some money on those two items.

The Type R Bathurst RX-7s were pretty bad ass too.. I think the 2001 model was the best.. I cant remember.. whatever the last one was.. Wasnt the Spirit R the last 7 to be made? and wasnt that in 2002?

Familia323 said:
The Type R Bathurst RX-7s were pretty bad ass too.. I think the 2001 model was the best.. I cant remember.. whatever the last one was.. Wasnt the Spirit R the last 7 to be made? and wasnt that in 2002?

Yep. The Spirit Rs were the last 7s ever to roll off the lot (last August). I hear they're good for high 12s. :eek:

Originally posted bysundevilMP5
though some may not agree (even though i'm right)...i still think the Type RZ was the prettiest 7 evar

I love those too. Snow white pearl mica is soooo sexy. (k) But to me the sexiest 7 ever produced has to be the innocent blue mica Spirit R.

top2002-12s.jpg

rx-7-05s.jpg

rx-7-07s.jpg

rx-7-13s.jpg

*masterbates*

"(Next plan)
I will change Mazda standard leather shiftknob... to Titanium shiftknob originally used for Honda TypeR. Since I have two TypeR shiftyknob now."

he's gonna rice it with a HONDA Type-R shift knob! somebody send him an email ... (rant)

typeR-08s.jpg

Last edited:
ChopstickHero said:
"(Next plan)
I will change Mazda standard leather shiftknob... to Titanium shiftknob originally used for Honda TypeR. Since I have two TypeR shiftyknob now."

he's gonna rice it with a HONDA Type-R shift knob! somebody send him an email ... (rant)

typeR-08s.jpg

Already did...a looong time ago. Hopefully he'll listen.

Back