Price of Injen CAI

P

provencher_vt01

How much did those of you with Injen CAI pay for your intake? Also, where did you get it from? I'm looking now before my car gets in.

Matt

just got one from protege5online last week. they have the prices on the site, got it to me in just a few days.

Thanks for the reply. Another question for you...how much do they charge for shipping? Found another site that is selling there's for a bit more but they ship for free. They may be cheaper overall. Just curious.

Matt

The site below ships for free with orders exceeding $100. They have the Injen CAI listed on sale for $269.95.

web page

I did the CAI, Splash guard, AEM bypass, and falcons for fog/high&low. Shipping was like $6. Good deal I thought!?!

I baught my intake for $169.00 plus tax. Got the shop to sell it to me for wholesale. Had to wait 3 weeks for it though. Well worth the wait.

Hey YellowPR5...how the hell did you manage that? Anyway that you think I may be able to swing that deal? Let me know.

I was at a car show and this guy was selling them for that cheap. He didn't know if he had ours though. So I called him up, he said the price, and I said I would think about it (Didn't have any money at the time). I tried calling back every day for 1.5 weeks, no answer. So I went to my local shop and they said they would do it for that price. Gotta love competition!

Back