For Anyone Thinking of Getting A Protege5

K

kenji4861

I am still at this time trying to decide between the new 2003 Corolla-S, Matrix, and the Protege5. One thing that makes me lean towards Protege5 is... the new $750 rebate they are offering.

I think this is going on until April sometime.

Don't plan on getting your hands on a Matrix for a few months now, Orlando dealers have already sold units thru the end of this month.

Also, please don't ever use the words Corolla and P5 in the same sentence ever agin! ;)

- Miker

and just a bit of info on the corolla deal my friends mom has one and it has been to the shop more than a bad used car has.... go for the mp5 its cutting edge.....and if you want an suv then get the hell out of here and go to a matrix board......

yo dude, im in the same situation as you. but
i just test drove a corolla 2003 yesterday. its pretty boring and i floored that thing and that thing just couldnt move! i think the air and a/c controls feels cheap. its pretty spacious tho. and the trunk broke, they couldn't get it to close! after 15 min, i left and they still couldnt fix it!

i wanted to test drive the matrix, but they didn't let me. since i told them i would be buying a new car within 2 months, they told me i could test drive it later. they're tryin to keep the mileage low.

the pro5 drives so much better than the corolla. im sure i want a pro5 but i still want to try the matrix.

Um...im not the one to hate on anybody but why are yall phuckin P5 members and dont even own one? With all of yall stupid commets like "do u think i should get the corolla-S or the Matrix"? Maybe u joined the club alittle too fast if your still in the decision making process. If u buy a Corolla over a P5 dont even bother wasting your time here because thats disgusting. Phuck a rebate. Get one because theirs nothing like it. And your suppose to be members? Heres some words of wisdom. Lose the e-mail address and buy a Honda and some flowers. :mad:

Badboyee, I test drove the Corolla too.. Floored it and wasn't the best. But anyways. I think I dropped the Corolla, It's either the Matrix or the P5.

As for the dude that's pissed about us asking about the comparison between a P5 and other cars. Since this is a forum about Protege5, I want to get different views. Most people tell me to shut off Mazda cuz they are a part of ford (yea, doesn't make sense to me), since Mazda protege5 is all made in Japan. Anyways, calm your nerves. Folks from protegeclub.com encouraged me to get the car, not b**** me out.

That Korey dude isn't very open minded, so don't mind him. Always go with what you think is best. ;) Great to see you come in and ask the opinion. I love my fiance's P5. It's a great car. Not as great on gas as a COROLLA, but I think the style, and I think the reliability will be on par with any Toyota product.
:)

If you want a Matrix, wait 6 months, or you'll pay a premium for it. I don't care what a dealer says to you, you won't get a good deal on it.
-Miker

yah i took the corolla 2003 out of my list of choices. the only thing good about that car is the gas mileage.

did anyone test drive the matrix yet? i have a feeling that the matrix (well the ones that i can afford) will perform the same as the corolla, since its corolla based and same power etc.

so my final choice is the protege 5! if i get a brand new car.

familia said:
Korey Chaos
whiner

Agreed...I know Kenji from the protegeclub.com forum and he is a cool guy, he don't deserve to get bashed for asking a question. Chill out man, you need to check out www.chillthafuckout.com or take a sedative and get some sleep....man....:mad: :mad: :mad:

What better way to find out about a car you want to get then to check out a forum where people own them and ask "their opinions"...byatch:mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL...can't we all just get along....

The P5 is one of the best looking cars on the road...throw the right rims and stance...EVEN HOTTER...man forget the corolla...even if it was a great performance car (which it is not) there are 99999999999999999999 of them and they have such a "plane jane" reputation....BORING :rolleyes:

Korey Chaos said:
Um...im not the one to hate on anybody but why are yall phuckin P5 members and dont even own one? With all of yall stupid commets like "do u think i should get the corolla-S or the Matrix"? Maybe u joined the club alittle too fast if your still in the decision making process. If u buy a Corolla over a P5 dont even bother wasting your time here because thats disgusting. Phuck a rebate. Get one because theirs nothing like it. And your suppose to be members? Heres some words of wisdom. Lose the e-mail address and buy a Honda and some flowers. :mad:

Where's the one 'smilies' that can describe me burst out laughing? This dude is pretty funny. I mean, Korey Chaos sounds like a person with a lot of pent-up frustration. Either that or he's one heck of a Protege enthusiast. I like that last part about losing the e-mail addy, getting a Honda and some flowers. HAHAHAHAHA. Uh... not that I understood it :D , but I was trying to imagine a frustrated person at the keyboard all serious, annoyed and insulted by being compared with a non-Mazda vehicle.... good stuff. :D :D

Back