SAY WORD!! New Rx-7 ??

ummm I read somewhere that based on sales of the RX-8, Mazda will the decide to release a new RX-7...so let us hope the RX-8 does well

I heard about RX-7 coming out long time ago, but that's if RX8 sales goes sucessful, they will remake RX7...
but not sure (group)

from what i've heard after checking out some of the rx7 boards and talking to other rotary heads is that the next rx7 could possibly be basically a 13b in an updated body...which is somewhat interesting...sort of like a wolf is sheeps clothing type thing...that's pretty much what i've heard...of course that's way down the line and IF mazda even decides to bring the 7 back to life

If you notice, the picture has Brenda Priddy's sig on it. And she has a history of being completely wrong with her "Photoshopped" auto updates. Don't put much trust in that picture as being the next RX-anything.

7 is under heavy production as we speak. It will be made in Japan because it sold well there, will it be brought to the states? Well all that depends on the RX-8's future. One thing is for sure, I hope that isn't the new RX-7 in those pics because that POS is hideous!

Back