Rims and Tires

Jimmyz

I am planning on getting a yellow 6 and I was wondering what rims and tires (in your opinion) would look good on it. I am not into the low rider scene, I am looking for more of a sports car stance and look with the rims and (more notably) the tires. Just looking for some advice since I am new to the world of car mods.

Last edited:
Jimmyz said:
I am planning on getting a yellow 6 and I was wondering what rims and tires (in your opinion) would look good on it. I am not into the low rider scene, I am looking for more of a sports car stance and look with the rims and (more notably) the tires. Just looking for some advice since I am new to the world of car mods.

Tirerack has the 6 in there simulator. Go there and check it out... The biggest that they have is 18's though. And like the Protege5 this car has really weird offset...

WE have a large number of high quality wheels for this application as well. Let me know what you want and I'll see what we can do for ya.

Thanks, Rishie

6 aftermarket offset.

Rishie what offset do you prefer for the 6? I heard the offset of the stock 17's was +60 is this true?

Yes, bothe the 16 & 17 is 60mm. I have heard rumors that you can take it down to 40, but have no proof of this. Also, rumor is you can put Dubs on, but haven't seen that yet either. :)

Back