Got a used protege???

K

knottslover

Do any of you have a midnight blue Protege??
I am looking for a cheap one??If so please post!!

How cheap do u think your gonna get a 2002 Protege5 for? A manual transmission is cheaper than automatics and i know of no one that is willing to give one up seeming as the dealer cant even get/keep them in. Your best bet is to wait until the Matrix hits the floors. Someone will trade their 5 for one(traitors). Happy hunting until then! :D

Originally posted by Shorty:
<STRONG>Do any of you have a midnight blue Protege??
I am looking for a cheap one??If so please post!!</STRONG>

You think someone will just sell it to you for 10grand? or 5?

i know i aint selling my baby thats for damn sure.... i've been waiting my entire juvinile life to actually beable to by a new car and be proud to say its mine all mine with no help.... and now that i got one and its bad ass i would never trade anything for it.... except maybe my life but think about that.....

there is that one guy (sorry dont remember handle) who traded his p5 for a subaru. its in the subaru handling thread. the only ppl i could think of selling there p5 '4 CHEEEP PLEASEZSE!!!!' would be folks who are going to fault on their loans. but if they are down and out so bad as to be unloading a 2k2p5 i betcha they dont have their computer anymore either ;)

i gotta wonder though is this a legit thread? :D

Back