clear side markers

M

<mysilverp5>

does anybody have those $159 clear side markers that have been talked about on here before?...i just need to know if they are an exact fit before i shell out that kind of dough..thanx

159 FOR CLEAR SIDE MARKERS??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THATS DAMN EXPENSIVE FOR LIGHTS???

Those are probably for the late RX7 and are as close as you can get righ now to stock. i've read that the are identical but I dont have them myself to confirm.

are you talking about the yellow running lights that are on the fenders......if so i say 159 is a big waste of $$

$159 for clear side markers? What company is suppose to be makin these? Does the price include a free sticker or something? :eek: :D

They are RX7 clear side markers but they are very dificult to get a hold of. Try your junk yard and good luck finding a RX7 there but who knows. Other than that Mazda may have some OEM clear side markers for the RX7 lying around?

Try here:

fd-clearft.jpg

http://www.rx7.com/cgi-local/3catalog.cgi?cat=5&part=9

thanks gene....those are the exact ones i was talking about...i know its alot of money but i love my car and im not too worried about $159....unless they wouldnt work that would suck

or u can get 2nd gen eclipse corners for about 35$ and there not hard to make work i will upload a pic so u guys can see....

159$ whew that can by my blow off valve...

I have the RX-7 clear corners. I'll have to warn ya that although they look identical to our amder side markers, they are not a direct fit. Mods to the light and/or you car will be needed.

$159 ?!?! i paid $26 for my celica clear corners, and i didnt have to modify anything. i thought you had to cut the hole bigger for the rx-7 lights?

Back