Bought my New Red P5 today!!

P

pthree

SOFA KING happy! i spent all last night tossing and turning worrying about hte payments and financing etc. but it was so worth it. proud new owner of re p5 with moonroof and floormats.
Santa Rosa, CA - 45mins north of SF, capics these are in teh dark but you get the idea. ive owned it for about 3.5hrs now! :D :D :D

Sweet, congrats! We are still breaking ours in with only 250 miles on it. We love it. We go the same options as you. (moon roof and floormats) What was your deal? DId you get it near invoice? Also did you get a decent interest rate?
Charles Smith
2002 Black Mica.... all dirty with road salt :mad:

invoice on carpoint, edmunds was 16,398 so i waslked in and offered 16,500. they said "profit of only $100?" and i said "for the detailing" so they countered with 17,200 and i said 16,800 ($500 over invoice which is normal) so they said $600 over invoice. so Techinically i paid $600 over invoice but i betcha i paid about $1k over true invoice. all said and done the sticker was 17,585 and i paid 16,975 then i got the $400 off for the student deal. :D im stoked. through CU i got interest rate of 6.4 and i decided on 60months so its $294/mo (i only financed $15k the rest was cash

Welcome to the board! I'm happy to see another happy P5 owner. And as for the pics...night shots of this car are almost twice as nice as day shots!! :) Good Luck!

Congrats pthree! :D Welcome and enjoy! :D

Anyone use carsdirect.com??? If so...how was it (price, service, process, etc)?

Thanks

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: Antoine ]

my friend has owned a silver p5 for awhile (first one i ever saw) so i took it over to his vinyl/import mod shop (www.epicimages.net)(shameless plug)and right off the bat he starts talking about putting on the AEM CAI and HID kit and big wheels with lowering springs and im like whoa buddy, shes not even 24hrs old lemme get used to what i got first. He did impart a little secret on me though (you all may know this already) the side mouldings for protecting against shopping carts etc. are attached via doublesided tape not holes with glue or eopxy. so they come right off and a little bit of degummer (if you use goof-off be sure to re wax) and she looks shaved.

Well, congradulations on getting your Pro5..Now u can be amongst the best and share your ideas with the rest of this big family. I remember back in August when i got mine. Your stories make me feel like that day again but anyway..Now its time to modify so get your pockets ready cause its gonna cost u but it will pay off, trust me! :D

Back