Look simular to you?

Kinda

mazda6x.jpg

alfa.jpg

What is this silver/blue car anyway?

looks like an alfa romeo, not quite sure which model, but you can kind of see it on the back. i see gta then 156? on the other side

No not at all really for a car design.
Again as this gets said many many times, you can easily find common links in alot of cars. Does it mean they are copy the car, no just taking design elements from the market of which people response to.
But no this doesn't look much like the Mazda6.

REMillers said:
So guessing you would pass out if you saw this
BIG spiders :)

or this crawling across your desk right now.

Ya you try to smash this thing

blondi.jpg

LOL

That Mofo is HUGE!! damn!

Na I wouldn't pass out, but I'd use my shoe to smash the petewwie out if it!!!

And then take the $100

heh thats ok you can be scared of spiders while I'll be deathly scared of snakes

snake.jpg

bk_mamba.jpg

c-s3.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhh
(peep)
Tell me when it is over..

Yeah, its a 156 T-spark.....those have been out in europe for sometime now.....I drove a right-hand drive one, it was nice.
Moose

Alfa Romeo is coming back to the states with a full model line in 2007, believe it or not.

which model of the Alfa was that little convertible?

There is a wagon version of that Alfa model as well. They look pretty simular to me...

Last summer their design team went nuts and dropped a V8 into a sweet shell of convertible.....hasn't made product yet =(

I would run Like Hizell from that damn spider. Carl Lewis would not be able beat me. And the guy with the snakes, those are all poisonous, if you're not scared of them your are not a smart person.

Oh hell I'm scared of every snake. Yet on the same token I love them to death, how they work life etc.

My heart use to almost explode when encountering rattlers in Nevada. Yet at the same time I couldn't stop looking at them.

Back