how much are you paying for INSURANCE?

B

badboyeee

just wondering how much ppl are paying for insurance on their pro5's. state price and insurance company :)

State Farm Insurance

P5: $168/mth FULL COVERAGE
CRX: $152/mth no collision

Would've been cheaper if my GF and I didn't have 3 tickets combined. :(

JUST PURCHASED MY P5
AND HAPPILY MY INSURANCE
WENT FROM 135$ PER MONTH ON
A 96' YUKON TO 85$ PER MONTH
ON THE P5.
CANADIAN
THIS CAR ROCKS!

$106/month on my 8 yr old PGT.

Progressive.
24 yrs old.
2 speeding tkts.
1 at fault accident. :(

$90 u.s., full coverage....its under my dad's name...i think its a $500 deductable. good deal, huh?

Well i got USAA and i pay $115 a month and thats full coverage with a 50 dollar deductable. The insurance company told me it would be cheap for coverage because they consider the P5 a "station wagon" which is fine with me. :cool: :D

My P5 $76 bucks per mo. w/ clean record, family discount, multiple car discount, $500 deductible and 100k/500k full coverage.

The $76 bucks includes my 88 CRX Si which only has liability insurance.

Sounds like I'm the one with the best deal going.

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: p5freak ]

DAMN I AM GETTING RAPED IN THE BUTT..I AM PAYINT 192 FOR MINE WITH STATE FARM.....THOSE BASTARDS......I GUESS MY CRIMINAL SPEEDING TICKET DIDNT HELP MUCH HUH....ALL WELL ZOOM ZOOM THATS WHAT THE CAR WAS MEANT TO DO....

I'm paying $73/month (US$46) for my P5. $300 deductible and full coverage. That's with a multi-car discount and nothing on my record. Auto insurance sure is expensive south of the border.

I'm Paying $154.00 for two Protege's a 93Lx &
and the PR5 both with Full Coverage with AIG.

Silver P-5 and p5freak, I am another owner with a P-5 AND a CRX!!! :D I pay $85 a month for full coverage on the Pro 5 and with $500 deductable and $32 a month on the 87 CRX Si with just liability. One at-fault accident, 1 ticket. Geico.
Charles Smith
Black 02 Pro 5
Black 87 CRX Si

im almost 21, licensed since 15, and no accidents/tickets whatsoever.

if I had my own policy but with my parents insurance company, i would have to pay $1900 a year!
if the policy is under my parents, with me as one of the drivers, its $1400 a year. is this still expensive??

i guess i have to find my own auto insurance company. once i find a good place, im off to get my p5!

screw all of you mine is 215 a month...with clean record...multicar discount...and theft recovery discount so all of you can go to hell....i guess it doesnt help that im 20

Originally posted by protege5zoom:
<STRONG>screw all of you mine is 215 a month...with clean record...multicar discount...and theft recovery discount so all of you can go to hell....i guess it doesnt help that im 20</STRONG>

holy crap. it sucks to be 20 huh? thats almost what i plan to do my montly payments for the car

I hate all of you!! :mad: I'm 20, and this is my first car, have only had a licence for 2 years and the cheapest I could get was 230 a month!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

[ 02-25-2002: Message edited by: 311mazda ]

Allstate- 89 bucks with one ticket, and I'm 25.Full Coverage. I was lookin around cuz' I thought I had it bad. Guess not. Sorry guys.

I'm 19 and I'm paying $152/month for full coverage, but we've got all kinds of discounts. We being my parents and younger brother. I wish I were 25.

Back