Sticker

S

susi

I am going to pick up my car tomorrow. It's red and it's my first car. So I decided to give it a little decoration. Does anyone know where can I get some nice stickers? I saw someone mentioned a Zoom Zoom Zoom sticker..how does it look like? I've never seen it before, where can I get it?

Susi,

I actually had the dealer throw the Zoom Zoom stickers in for free. Otherwise I'm not really a sticker person.

Mike

Just be warned that putting Zoom Zoom stickers on the car may lead to frequent singing of the "Zoom Zoom" song by your friends whenever they see it. :)

I know. That's why they are gone.

Zoom Zoom Zoom (ugh I am really starting to hate that song).

Mike

Yes, I have heard the "zoom zoom" song quite a few times myself. Ugh.. But I did see a zoom zoom sticker on the Pro5 at the international auto show in San Fransisco in Nov. That car also had some raceing checkered flag decals on it too. Pretty nice. But to awancer susi's question if you got to the Mazdaspeed site they have stickers that look nice. Also raceing beat (the people that did the MP3) have quite a few stickers. And I'm planning on getting a one or two because I also plan on buying there Cat-back exaust system when it's available. I figure sence they did the MP3 they know that car/engine pretty well and should do a good job.

Back