Clear taillights?

W

WidowMaker

Does Altezza make any clear taillights for the P5?
Thanks,
Charles Smith :eek:

1. Altezza is a style of taillight, not a company.

2. No company makes altezza's for the P5 yet.

Thank you for enlightening me. I am still learning. Going on my 4th day with the new P5 please forgive.
Charles Smith
2002 Black Mica P5

(in my best Mr. Miyagi voice)

"Aye, Daniel-san, you keep study, soon student be smarter than teacher!"

lol. Sorry if it sounded bad. I didn't mean it to be, it was purely imformative :D

Hey, Kincaid, are u gonna modify that thing or do u already have mods done to it? If u do what are they? Im pretty sure that im not the only member that's questioned your ride. No jokes intended. :D

Originally posted by Korey Chaos:
<STRONG>Hey, Kincaid, are u gonna modify that thing or do u already have mods done to it? If u do what are they? Im pretty sure that im not the only member that's questioned your ride. No jokes intended. :D</STRONG>

What are you talking about? I have the current mods listed under "current mods" and the future 3 stages under "future mods". So what are you questioning?

Originally posted by Kincaid:
<STRONG>What are you talking about? I have the current mods listed under "current mods" and the future 3 stages under "future mods". So what are you questioning?</STRONG>

/me thinks he didn't go to your webpage. :)

Originally posted by MazdaProbeGT:
<STRONG>/me thinks he didn't go to your webpage. :)</STRONG>

heh. I'd say not. The push-button ignition and interior chrome/carbon fiber details are on their way for next week. And the DVD system is going on order for next month. I'm saying "screw it" with waiting and getting the JSpec Intake Cam and MazdaSpeed Exhaust cam and lightweight flywheel. Gotta get some performance in here to. All show and no go would be stupid :D

Does anyone actually prefer their p5 tail lights to the altezzas or vice versa?? Personally i would like the plain red-clear familia s wagon lights, they just look simple.

I prefer the familia lights as well. Those inverted altezzas on the P5 look too trendy. But then again, everything about the P5 is trendy i guess :)

I like the stock tail lights on the P5. I wouldn't want to put altezzas on due to the fact that everyone in a civic around here has a set. I don't want to conform to all the local honda boys.

if the color on the p5's lights was inverted.... they would look sweet as hell!

Around here the altezza's have lost all of their coolenss. im not fooled, its not an IS300. pretty much youll see altezza's on every POS honda around. mostly hand in hand with the calvin's pissing on the I.N.S. and chi chi balls. so commonplace now, i couldnt imagine someone _wanting_ these.

Hey Kincaid, i checked out your mods and i hate to tell u but were still in winter'01/'02 and not to burst your bubble but aftermarket headlites and shaved door panels will not make your car go faster..Will it? :D

Originally posted by Korey Chaos:
<STRONG>Hey Kincaid, i checked out your mods and i hate to tell u but were still in winter'01/'02 and not to burst your bubble but aftermarket headlites and shaved door panels will not make your car go faster..Will it? :D</STRONG>

lol. Did I say they would make it go faster? :rolleyes:

honestly i like the stock tail lights that i have versus the altezzas..........that is unless the look really cool but i think for now i am very happy with what i got........also i noticed that the canadian and japanesse taillights are different than the american kind is that really what i am seeing let me know if you have a canadian p5 cause i have the american p5......check it out at www.atrimports.com or www.picturetrail.com/4drmp5atr although i dont think i got a pic yet of the back of my car but that will change i am gonna take some snap shots today and put them on tonight so check it tomorrow.....by the way if you check my sites sign the guest books ok........... :p :D :cool: :)

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: 4DRMP5ATR ]

The P5 tails in Canada and the us of a are the same.The only differences are the roof rack set up and the polished rims are available to those persons south of the worlds longest undefended border(be very afraid Amerikans...EH?).We can get the aftermarket roof rack from Mazda but not as an option when purchasing

Hey 4DRMP5ATR, was it you that wanted to open a "new chapter" of your team from Arizona?

Back