Subs in rear decklid?!?!?

G

gr7hug

I am just wondering about placement for a sub or 2 in my P5. I would like to be able to fit 2 golf bags in my trunk.... so a huge box isnt an option. I was pondering the idea of making a replacement rear deck lid that would have an enclosure built in it, because there is nuf vertical room in there. Im just wondering if this would be at all possable, because it would save space, and possably look tight as hell.

Note to the guy with this web site: http://www.astolfo.com/p5/p5install.asp

I am just wondering what you did with the rear heater ducts that are there where your amps are now.

Peace

The heater ducts are actually made out of a soft plastic and also have a crease built into them. Installing an amp uder the seat was straight forward and easy.

Mike

hmmmmm. Well, anythings possible :D

I'm thinking of the APC P5 and their format. They do ahve theirs sunk, but it could easily be raised. You would lose some rear view, but it would still leave lots of trunk space, have awesome bass and look awesome.

that stilll doesnt explane what you did with them.... did you bend them up over the smps or what?

My MTX amp fit under the vent. I thought that was self explanatory.

Mike

I wasn't ripping into you Nick (Haven't done that to anyone really yet).

Mike

Cmon guys, i kno some of u r really good with sterio related stuff... what do you think of my idea? is it plausable? Where can I see the APC p5's sterio?! Thx all

Back