rebates & incentives for march???

B

<badboyeee>

does anybody have any insider info on what type of deals are going to be out in march???

Well if you are in Canada, nothing has changed since February, 2002. Just talked with my dealer. My baby should be here any day now.

Rebates

Hi there...I live in Ontario Canada and I just purchased a MP5 this past week (March 7th,2002). At the moment Mazda has the $750 grad rebate and they are offering 4.9% financing over 60 months. I had the deal going and the financing rate was 5.9% and I had them check back and Mazda has 4.9% financing for the months or March and April. Saved me just over $1000. Good luck ;)

Last edited:
march rebates-

It is $750 for all in the states:D
Do your research!!
Ive been haggling them for 2 weeks trying to get lowest rate-so far:
1)Blue(color i prefer), Auto, abs/snrf/side airs, cargo, mats, wheel locks $15499
2)Red or white, Auto, 1 of the 2 colors had cassette for $15k
trying to get the first one at $16k drive out hehe, getting it close tho... maybe if it sits for another month or 2 they will sell it since its already been on the lot sitting there for 3 months-money they are losing!! oh by the way they are willing to sell the loaded ones for a good price because no one wants the loaded ones:)
plus i have 8 dealers near me which i had them against each other-quoted prices and sales managers:D

:cool:

Christie

Where did you find it listed for $750 in the states? On the Mazda USA website it is only $500. Besides I just bought mine with the $500. If you can give me the info maybe I can b**** and get my $250 back.

Matt

I just bought mine last week and they gave me the $500 grad rebate. If you do find out anyone who gives 750 in the US, I'd like to know as well. BTW, I got 3.9% financing in California (don't know if the state you live in matters). They also offer 0% financing if you pay it off within 2 years. I wish I could have afforded that!:)

$750 cash back (when u dont finance wit them)

OR

1.9% up to 36 months
3.9% up to 60 months
0% up to 24 months (for all new mazdas 2002)

$500 college cash rebate

I just bought mine a week ago. I got 3.9% for 60 months and the $500 college cash rebate. I tried getting 1.9% and even 0%, but couldnt since i only make $500/month hee hee, and im a first time buyer. my bro was cosigning wit me tho he makes 5000/month.. oh well

Thanks for the detailed info Badboy! That helps a lot. I got the same deal you did, and I don't feel bad about it one bit!:D

Back