Pics of my P5!!!!!!!!!

Let me know where you got those clear corners. Those look great....along with the rest of your car.
Go4dabukz@aol.com

How easy was it to change the instrument backlights to blue instead of red? Does it bother your night vision at all? I thought about blue instruments to match my car :)

The clear corners are from rx7.com. They are not the exact fit but hey itll work.

The speedglow gauges are the bomb!!! No they dont bother my night vision

Can you give us an online link for the dash replacements? I had started a thread on the old board about replacing the lights, but when I found out how many I'd have to do, I just gave up. Your post just reaffirms that I NEED blue lighting in my dash.

A quick web search found Speed Glo gauges for the Protege here:
http://www.autotoyaz.com/prot9901spee.html

These guys look good too but I don't see the Protege listed specifically:
http://www.speedhut.com

I heard they'd make gauges for TCCOA if somebody sends them a set of gauges for a template, though.

I also realized that these are just the gauges and not the console instruments. It'd be great if all the instruments would match.

Last edited:
RODSCALIP4....

hey can you tell us what's the website where you got your indiglo? is it indiglo? info will be gladly appreciated.Thanks
:)

Sure Veronica, if I can get your phone # :p ..............I actually bought the gauges from a shop down here in Cali. but If you have a shop where you live then just ask them for the APC P5 Speedglow gauges and they should get them. I havent seen them on the web though.

BTW..........It should RODSCALIP5 not RODSCALIP4 :mad: how do i change it:confused:

Please don't tell me you actually spent $159 on some clear sidemarker lights????? WTF??? That is ridiculous, do you realize that dealer cost on clear sidemarkers is around $8. You got STROKED my friend, your car looks sick tho for sure...but damn, you must have a money tree or something.

Do the APC SpeedGlo gauges only come in that Blue/Green color? Can you get them in other colors...red perhaps. A friend of mine has them on his accord but he told me they only come in that Blue/Green. Let me know if you've heard anything. Peace

-&drew

MAN TURN OFF YOUR CAPS! AND STOP YELLING!

btw the question was for RODSCALIP4 (the original starter of the theard and the guy who posted pics)

sorry for the confusion but don't lose your load:p

DUDE DONT LOOSE YOUR FUKKIN LOAD MAN ITS JUST FUKIN LETTERS ITS NOT A CHAT ROOM, ITS A NOTE POSTING BOARD....... AND IF YOU NOTICED YOUR THE ONLY LITTLE GIRL CRYING ABOUT CAPS............

I was in a bad mood when i wrote that and i'm not looking to make any enemys on here so i apoligize, however you have to admit yer post sounded a bit snooty :)

take care

tru tru but it may get you into trouble also
you bitched cause i never specified who the message was to..how is that any different....

anyway water under the bridge let's let it go...

:cool:

Back