not a good day

S

Steve

well, i was driving home...pretty hard may i add. well, i was crusing down my sub at about 60 when i slowed down to pull in my driveway. little did i know my dad was standing right there. not good. after about 15 minutes of scolding i finally got my punishment.....grounded from the car for a week. eep. kinda retarded seeing as how i'm paying for the damn thing. :mad:

and why where you speeding in a subdivision? Not smart, lucky your pops was standing there, and not a cop, also lucky a little kid didn't jump out.

that's happened to me several times with my mom usually because i cut her off on the street withut knowing it was her....

does this count ?? last activity 1969 --- (naughty)
and no i did not change it ---- search fool -- hehehehe

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: mp3#5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>
reputation_pos.gif

mp3#5
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 12-31-1969 06:00 PM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add mp3#5 to Your Buddy List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add mp3#5 to Your Ignore List </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that sucks...guess that teaches you a lesson...don't drive 60 in your neighborhood!

Don't worry about it. I just got my car taken away for getting a wreck on Thursday. It sucks though because it was a hit and run. I was just two streets from getting home.

Aricjm15 said:
why do people bump these old threads, DO YOU BASTARDS NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

Absolutly nothing. DOn't you have anything better to do than reply to bumps from hell?:D...lol. I was bored ok, just continue on your merry little way, mmkay:p..lol

Back