Funny story

C

cmack98

I just had a funny story I thought I would tell everyone. This happened to me yesterday. My car was filthy and I live a little while away from the clean it yourself car wash. Against the dealer instructions, I took it to the automatic car wash. This car wash is located in a town called Cherry Hill, very uppity and upscale place. You see Porsches, Mercedes, and Beamers in there all the time, so I figured if it was good for them, then it should be fine for my little pro5.

First, I was surprised to see a Mica Blue Pro5 a few cars ahead of me. Thats a nice color, but I still like my yellow the best. Anyway, this is one of those car washes where once the car comes out, a bunch of people come out and dry it off by hand with terry cloth towels.

When my little pro5 came out of the wash, three cars away was a PHAT Bentley. I don't know who's it was (I was too busy keeping an eye on my car making sure nobody effed it up). It was cool, cause when I paid inside, they had pictures of all these philly sports stars in there getting their rides washed: Larry Brown, Donovan McNabb, and a bunch of others I didn't know who they were.

Anyway, the funny part of this story is that, when my car came out, I had like no lie, 5-6 guys stand around and check it out! Nevermind the $250,000+ White pimped out bentley...They were all checking out my like $18,000 ride.

That was definitely cool as s***! It aslo reminded me that I made the right decision (Matrix, Ford Focus 5, Vibe, and WRX Station Wagon would've never garnered that much attention at the car wash. At least I don't think they would've).

i know what you mean! everywhere in my town i see hordes upon hordes of tuned eclipses/talons, not to mention the various civics, and whenever i pass them i stare at their car as they stare back at mine. maybe not nearly as cool as having people looking at your ride instead of a bentley...but hey, at least we are getting some respect in the tuner scene!

Well Fayetteville isnt the biggest city in the world and everyone knows everyones ride and it seems like everytime i go out the looks just stay the same and i've had my boo since August. I guess ppl know a good thing when they see it! Keep cruisen. You look good in it kid!! :cool: :cool: :D

Back