Corksport Autoexe lip?

• Thread starter hakushi no sakura
  • Start date
H

hakushi no sakura

I think I read on either this board or its sister mp3 board about Corksport making a clone of the Autoexe lip, does anyone know when it's available?? I'd love to have one..

And does anyone know if they will make a rear lip too?

yeah same here if the is any kind of kits here that are cheap and can be ordered and shipped to arizona i would love one as well....i also want the mint blue rear bumper with the dual exhaust cut out in it so anybody got a heads up on this give me a holla.......... :D

Wow, I absolutely love that!!! That will be one of my first mods.

Yo Justin, whats this you say about the dual exhaust cut back bumper? Have u seen it? If anyone comes up with some contacts let me know. Besides, the EXE company cant be the only company coming out with a full body kit for the 5 right? Well maybe for now but not forever. MazdaProbeGT...do u own that Yellow 5 yet or what? NJI :D

korey if you go to www.mintblue.co.jp and look around the site you will see it i dont know where it is because its in japanesse......... but its on there and its fukkin tight infact i think someone posted a pic of it on here somewhere i think under the autoexe body kit post..........check it out..........

Ok how about this question? Why in that pic does the white one with the lip have the same front end (lights, bumper, grille, etc.) that I do, but all the other ones look like last years Protege? Is the 2002 model the second batch of 5's, and those are the first year (2001) models??? What's up with those 5's?

Never mind, we figured this one out ourselves. Those are right hand drive 5's, that means some where else where this car has already been. So for our (US version) we get the restyled "Familia" for the first 5 here in the states...LATERS!

Originally posted by Korey Chaos:
<STRONG>MazdaProbeGT...do u own that Yellow 5 yet or what? NJI :D</STRONG>

Dealer screwed me over... :(

I'm 100% positive right now that I'm buying a 2004 PR5. The trick is to not let anything change my mind from now until then. :)

Latest posts

Back