eibachs springs

M

mofoaka

i was just wondering.. for all you drivers out there with P5's .. did you drop ur cars with the springs only? or did you change the struts and shocks along with the eibach?.. if its just the springs, how does it feel? and is it a very noticable drop? thanks :)

pr5.jpg

The stock shocks are pretty good from what I've read, and the ride is proof positive. I can feel a little more of the road while driving, but overall, ride quality is great. It isn't a slammed stance like I had on my Si, but then again, my Civic rode like ca-ca. Once the 17's are on with the lip kit, the car will look E-V-I-L.

I just installed the eibach springs on the factory shocks and the driveability was not hurt at all.
You can feel the road a little more but it's not bouncy.
I definately recommend them.

How far do you all have your cars dropped? Do you guys wish that it was dropped more, or are you happy with what you've got? I'd like to be able to tell that it's been lowered. I was thinking about Ground Controls, but Eibach springs are a little cheaper.

Eibachs here. just wish the front end was lower by a half inch more. other than that I'm very satisfied with the ride. :p

Back