I bought a P5 last week!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jimmyray05

too bad i don't have it yet.
the sales man says there is a 6 month waiting list for a yellow one. I buy a silver one with moonroof and AC and apparently it's been sitting at "Port" for the past week. Salesman calls me and offers to put me in a yellow one. i said no i want my silver one. i think my car is somewhere between japan and vancouver right now.
anyone else got a story like me?

PS: hello all my fellow P5 brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

my pro5 has AC/moonroof and is 5spd.

how much did you guys pay for your pro5's?
please keep in mind that i am in canada.

I'm in the same boat.. literally! My P5 is on it's way from Japan to vancouver and i've been told that it will be here by Dec 26th (that's with a priority off the ship)... Supposedly they're supposed to be all offloaded by Jan3 with no delays... believe what you will?

I found the Canadian price to vary quite a bit from dealer to dealer although they all say that it shouldn't. I got a full load black for 23.6 in Edmonton and I was told you can subtract 1 for the auto.

I get mine tomorrow!!!!!!!!1
it just came off the truck.
i got a silver 5 spd AC/moonroof for $22300.
add on taxes, interest and all the other stuff and BOOM!!!!! i'm paying close to 27000

i had alot of hassle with delivery info on my yellow, moonroof,a/c 5spd. i just kept buggin the dealer. then one day i called and he's like "ya i'm lookin at it right now". the little s*** didn't even call me when it came in.go figure. i paid 21600 cdn plustaxes. i also got the 750 student cash back 'cuz i graduate college 2 years ago. so in total i paid about 25300 cdn.

cheers

I've got my 5 speed p5 with ac, roof, 5 tinted windows for 23 000 cdn.(taxes in)The mazda owner was a close friend of my dad. I personnaly think that he gave my my black p5 for free ?!? But hey, I think I'm lucky !

I've been quoted the MSRP minus a couple hundred bucks, didn't bite. Hopefully the arrival of the Matrix is going to take the wind out of some of these punkass dealers that won't help any of us out. =]

I'm in miami, fl. I paid about 18,500. I have moonroof, a/c, 6disc changer, tape deck, and 5 speed.

I personally think it is well worth the money love my P5, its black by the way.

Ohhh and I added the Injen CAI

Hey y'all!

I went to Gunther Mazda in Fort Lauderdale, FL at picked up one of eight silver P5's they have. They put leather in one, BTW, that's at the dealership now!

I paid $17,3xx.00 yesterday...MSRP was $19,315.

I just picked up my ride 3 days ago. Love It I paid 16,400 for the car plus tax and title fees It came out to roughly 17,200
Silver 5spd sunroof
P.S. Anyone figure out how to wire the foglights so you can turn them on without turning on the lights?
thanks

Jeez some of these prices seem VERY high. I ended up getting my protege 5 for 16,100. It's 5spd (classic red) no sun roof, cd player, base i guess. Some of you guys need to take a trip here cos our dealers (2 of them) have at least 10 to 15 protege 5's on the lot.

you yankees got it easy with the prices.
i don't think you can get one up here in canada for under $19000 - $20000

i would have to say us canucks have it way better when it comes to pricing. think about it with the exchange a $16,000 usd car would cost $25120 cdn and then tax and stuff. i paid $25000 rolling off the lot.

L8S

My gf just bought a 2002 Midnight Blue Mica P5 with Auto,Moonroof,Floor Mats, and Polished Rims. I see alot of you sayin you got AC with it---it was standard equipment isnt it?

Anyway... out the door after tax/title/registration/plates etc, we paid a hair over $18000 usd.

Pe@ce

Originally posted by Craig:
<STRONG>Jeez some of these prices seem VERY high. I ended up getting my protege 5 for 16,100. It's 5spd (classic red) no sun roof, cd player, base i guess. Some of you guys need to take a trip here cos our dealers (2 of them) have at least 10 to 15 protege 5's on the lot.</STRONG>

Where is it?

Originally posted by roswel:
<STRONG>i would have to say us canucks have it way better when it comes to pricing. think about it with the exchange a $16,000 usd car would cost $25120 cdn and then tax and stuff. i paid $25000 rolling off the lot.

L8S</STRONG>

What option do u have? I leased mine, but the "on the road" price is rougly $25500 with auto/ac/sunroof

my p5 is 5spd with a/c and moonroof. i paid 200$ metallic paint charge for the yellow but i got 750$ cash back for having graduated post secondary in the last 3 yrs. so $21,600 plus tax, freight,pdi and all that jazz came to about $25,600 and then less the the $750 so about 25 flat maybe just below.

Back