Ractive air intake

V

<vampirecat>

what do u guys think about thsi intake...
It's cost 135 CDN plus tax

intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

Looks sweet, and for only 135CDN The most important thing about the intake is always the filter... Sure the piping and what not is clutch, but no where near the importance of a good filter. May i ask where you got it from? Or did you make it and buy the filter?? thanks... and looks real good! ;)

I bought the whole thing lor..
it's a kits.....>.<
i was thinking about just buy the pipe. but they said they only sell the whole kits
but i think u can buy other filter after that...
i bought in Signature Mazda which is in the Richmond auto mall(in Great Vancouver Area)

also i know a filter is really really good but it's cost 200 CDN...(only the filter)...>.<

hey vampirecat:
I lived in Richmond, which part of Van do u live?
the intake looks sweet, does it really add up HP that u can feel it?
and which store did u get it from.
thx~~^^
(BTW, i'm a taiwanese, u?)

i live in Surrey.
Mazda has a dealer in Richmond auto mall, it call "Signature Mazda".

Just go to the richmond auto mall and there is a mazda dealer.When u guys get there just go the part and servise, and ask for the sales person or the servise person.
Tell them u wanna buy an aftermarket air intak for the P5....^^...good luck lor..

also the install fee is going to cost 45 CDN

after i install the intake, i didn't feel a lot power. But i notice the rpm clam up faster than before.

PS:Anonymous Wolf - I am TW too....^^

holla_fam :
u live in us right. Than i have no idea where u can buy it...sorry...

Anonymous Wolf :
give me ur email ok..or icq...^^

The intake looks great!! And that is one massive cone filter, but man, it's praticly touching the radiator, that can't be good. Maby you should try to dyno it? :D

it is not touching the radiator....just very close...>.<
i am going to buy a flex pipe and try to make the cool air one...

but the onlt good thing for this intake is cheap and looks nice......
i have no idea its gain any HP.....
but i think it's not important for me...
as long as it make good sound....^^
even the intake gain Hp, there are still a lot of car faster than me...
i only want my car looks good and sounds good..^^

The intake looks good and it fits so i know that makes a world of difference. I have a Ractive muffler and i really wouldnt consider to get a ractive one. Especially when they have Injen and Aem making them but your s*** is hot so F 'um! :D :D

Back