Fog light covers, do they exist?

F

fastdrvr23

I know this is probably a stupid question, but do they make fog light covers for the MP5? I just got my MP5 on January 31st, and already noticed alot of junk getting caught in front of the fog lights. I don't want any of that junk to end up busting one. Anyways, if anyone knows if there is an aftermarket provider or factory, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

i dont think they actually have them because it might take away from the look of the car but if its a big thing to you i would suggest maybe going to a 4*4 place and see if the have like KC light covers that would probably be your best be you know for like rally cars...........that cover the fog lights.......check it out ;)

Thanks man, I should have thought of that one on my own! I just hate to ruin the lights with the krappy roads around here. Once again, thanks for the help!

Just to let you guys know, I found a place that makes clear stick on covers for our lights and fog lights. The site is www.stongard.com .
When I find my digital camera,I'll snap a few pics, but you can't really tell they're there unless you tap on them. Good stuff!! Oh yeah, I ordered mine for Autoseattle.com, stongard is just the manufacturer not the retailer. Later.

What about that company GTO? Was that right? I think they might have some kind of insight about lite covers.. :D

Back