light spray nossles

• Thread starter <Robert Palmieri>
  • Start date
R

<Robert Palmieri>

hello all i would like to know has anyone installed light spray nossles on their p5, if so was it easy and what are the steps that you have taken to install these spitters.

its not hard at all. just replace the stock ones and put the power wire into your headlights or taillights. dont wire them to turn signals(its annoying). ground the black wire. when you turn on your lights the nozzles will light up automatically. saves the extra wiring of a toggle switch unless your busted by cops.

also, don't get red or blue. both are illegal to have pointing forward from your car. i know, i've gotten many a ticket for them. but they are easy to install.

they are very easy.......the stock nossels they have little pinches on them when you pop off the line to the nozzles just reach up and pinch the bottom with some pliers....and the push right up ........the other replacements just sickin and bolt on and run the wires to you head or brake lights as far as a ground wire i didnt do that i just got wire taps and tapped them in to the lighting wires.....its pretty easy actually........... you would be supprised took me like 5 mins to do.......adventually i will do some night time pics and post them on my site and you can check them out...... www.atrimports.com or www.picturetrail.com/4drmp5atr :p

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: 4DRMP5ATR ]

Back