I have made up my mind!!

I have finally made up my mind. A while back I posted on here I was wanting an MSP, but had to get rid of my F150 first...well I got rid of it:) So I was like, sweet I can get the car now...but I decided not to.

I followed the link that was posted that went to the RX-8 thread and had the pictures of the silver one....I fell in love. So I am going to wait a few months, and than I am going to buy an RX-8...and im going all out on it.

I figured I would share this cause im all giddy and cant wait for the car!

(thumb) (yippy)

Sounds good. I hope you enjoy it.
Take some pics and let us see them.

AndrewF150 said:
I have finally made up my mind. A while back I posted on here I was wanting an MSP, but had to get rid of my F150 first...well I got rid of it:) So I was like, sweet I can get the car now...but I decided not to.

I followed the link that was posted that went to the RX-8 thread and had the pictures of the silver one....I fell in love. So I am going to wait a few months, and than I am going to buy an RX-8...and im going all out on it.

I figured I would share this cause im all giddy and cant wait for the car!

If you want a RX-8 anytime this calendar year, you better put in your order now. The waiting list is huge, there have already been delays, and US-spec production just started 4 days ago (May 12).

Back