Rumor #1

That what i heard but also it has a viper v-10 in 50 of them so hope you recieve that one. It also comes with tvs and a Beer Coozy.

TIGHT LOL heh ..... As far as the MP3 in Japan Its called the Familia Sedan. If I am wrong someone correct me. As far as all wheel drive I have not heard that.

Not sure about MP3 cousin, but the Protege5's Japanese twin, the Familia Sport 20, is offered with the FS-ZE 170hp and AWD.

The Australian MP3 is called the Kango Sport and comes with sonic Kangaroo horns that scare the roo's off, that is national law there for car makers. It also comes with Subaru's WRX engine (all cars there come with that engine now, national law) and has Steve Erwin stitched into the seats and comes with a lifesize "Mick Dundee" blow up doll, complete with genitalia.

Originally posted by NC_MP3:
<STRONG>The Australian MP3 is called the Kango Sport and comes with sonic Kangaroo horns that scare the roo's off, that is national law there for car makers. It also comes with Subaru's WRX engine (all cars there come with that engine now, national law) and has Steve Erwin stitched into the seats and comes with a lifesize "Mick Dundee" blow up doll, complete with genitalia.</STRONG>

...how much would it cost to import one???? :eek:

:D

Originally posted by greerstyl:
<STRONG>MP3's or whatever the japanese call them are all-wheel drive overseas. Is this true????</STRONG>
That is true in japan all wheel drive with a turbo.....It is the rival to the wrx in japan........

I think we should make a 'roo the mascot for this site, what do you say? We should have a vote.

sttl013 said:
Not sure about MP3 cousin, but the Protege5's Japanese twin, the Familia Sport 20, is offered with the FS-ZE 170hp and AWD.
yeah they get a lot of better things;
asian women, skyline gtr, more asian women!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Most, if not all, Japanese market cars come with AWD due to the fact that the northern providences have severe snow in the winter months. Last year it was about 9 feet above the road in Feb. when my wife and I went back to see her parents.

NC_MP3 said:
The Australian MP3 is called the Kango Sport and comes with sonic Kangaroo horns that scare the roo's off, that is national law there for car makers. It also comes with Subaru's WRX engine (all cars there come with that engine now, national law) and has Steve Erwin stitched into the seats and comes with a lifesize "Mick Dundee" blow up doll, complete with genitalia.

LOL! :D

As for the Sport 20 being in compitition for WRX in japan, not really. Even with 170 HP, keep in mind the J-spec and euro-spec WRX's have more like 280-300 HP, not the measly 217 we get here. : P

awd p5...

there is a version of the p5 in japan that is awd and 170hp. however it is not exactly a p5 as we know it. it's a familia wagon but does not carry the sport-20 badging, instead it is called the "all-sport". it is more of a crossover vehicle like the subaru outback. it looks pretty cool and would probably do well if it ever came over here. here is a link to a pic.

http://www.geocities.com/lonestarrd/allsports.jpg

Back