Police P5 Spotted!!!!

Pro5OnSpeed

Contributor
:
Black tinted '02 P5
i was cruisin with my buddies and saw a nice decked out P5 had pulled somebody over. i had to get a pic...

police p5.jpg

actually, my and some classmates were filming a movie for our german class. the PO PO did come, but they let us film.

hell, now i really wish i could get some good pictures of my mp3 w/ all my lights (strobe and LED) for the fire department for you all to see. i'll figure out how to get the pictures to come out right eventually.

Yeah they do. It would really suck if you were saving for a car and someone totaled the car you share with your family so you had to get auto because your the only one who can drive stick. Thanks that happened to me and is why I am saving up for a different car.

LizMoonstar said:
I just love how it's policy to insult anyone who can't drive stick.:wtf:

I dont know if they are insulting someone who cant drive stick, they are stating (the obvious) that auto tranny's suck.. maybee i should put a 5 speed in my grand maurquis.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

mike i would totally LOVE to see that! that would kick so much ass! HAHAHAHA

DUDE those tires would be GONE!

did you ever notice how most people with the auto tranny post on here how much they regret getting it or complain about it.. to anyone reading this forum that is about to get a new car (ANY kind of car) DONT GET THE AUTO if you're a serious car enthusiast!!

I'm just thinking of some people making fun of me and calling me a loser because I can't drive stick - when they knew full well that I had just gotten my license after fighting it for 4 years.... I've only been driving for a year now, and I don't see myself relearning everything any time soon, so sorry to disappoint, but I'll stick with the auto thankyouverymuch. It's better for us clumsy types.

jess, when i have the money i am going to rebuild an older automatic camaro that'll run 10's flat. then you'll be totally boss!!!

but we like you anyways! or at least i do! :)

Back