MP3 meet Feb 15th, Friday In-N-Out Milpitas

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
The weather is supposed to be clear this Friday night. So I was wondering if any of the local MP3 guys are willing to meet up at In-N-Out in Milpitas again. Last time we had a nice showing. Let's have some more people this time. Post here if you're gonna show up. ;) I'm shooting for 10pm again.

I guess no one's interested huh....You guys suck :mad: :( ARD, Wheelguru, Subywan, and I will be there on Friday night.

I finally logged out of your name Sean. I figured I helped out your post count enough, while mine was severely diminishing.

I'm gonna be there fo' sho'.

Rishie

We got some sick ass s*** coming in the next order or so with Type S stuff. It's been a major request by a couple of my wholesale clients. It'll be a month or two though. Like dual titanium exhaust and s***. Woo Hoo!!!!

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: ARD MP5 ]

I'm gonna play to have another meet around the time that ARD gets the JIC Protege products so we can show some of the local members. If I can get my ish straight, I'll throw some money down for a set of coilovers. So keep an eye out for the next Bay Area meet...:)

The meet posted above was for Feb. 15, not March. I'm not sure when the next meet can be since I'm book every night for the 2 weeks or so. ARD P5, Wheelguru or anyone else in the Bay Area can plan one.....All you gotta do is post it up, give people enough notice, about a week or 2 should be fine. So if Any of the Bay Area guys want to plan a meet. Go for it.:)

Back