Initial D - Has anybody else seen it?

mp3girly

:
2001 Mazda MP3 #719
Yea, I'm just wondering if anybody else has seen the anime Initial D...I think it's Japanese only (I got it subtitled off the net)... and it seems like hardly anybody has ever seen it.. :(

But everybody should.. it's what got me into cars..! ^_^ Good stuff.

Hahaha I did! I saw the 1st and 2nd vol. pretty cool! And nice graphics!

I highly recommend to everybody too! it is a must see anime!!!
I am pretty sure after watching the Initial D, you will understand why there is no drag race in Japan.
:D

Ye i seen it, it's osom, i got all of them, i can hook ya up if needed to :D ;) , i got initial d 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage and the movie ova i think :D :)

P.S, all are subbed in eng :p

The movie was sooooooooooooo awesome!

Keisuke is my favorite *drool* :p

Is your second stage in Cantonese? X_x Cantonese sounded sooo awful... I wanted to tear stuff up every time I watched it..

but all the music in that show is so cool.. I listen to it when I drive, hehe.. good stuff

-blind worshipper of keisuke.. hai

Na, i got the 2nd stage in jap dubed eng subed, hehe good quality, i'm an anime freek :D :p , got some sound tracks to ;) :)

*highfives* An anime fan! And a Japanese music fan, too! w0w00w0w0w00! :D

And I'm jealous.. I had to watch SS in Cantonese *mutters* I wanted to hit Itsuki every time he opened his mouth... oh wait.. I wanted to do that in all the other stages, too... .......hm..

hehe ^_^;;

Ocean, do you have any favorite bands or singers? o_O I like TM Revolution, Shinohara Tomoe, Two Mix, Ayumi Hamasaki, Megumi Hayashibara.. you know.. the usual ^_^

[ 10-21-2001: Message edited by: mp3girly ]

i've seen it, it's not bad. hehe u guys like japanese music too. nice nice, excellent. if u guys wanna check out some other artists i recommend: do as infinity, m-flo, koda kumi, namie amuro, hitomi, yaida hitomi, and exile.

but back on topic, initial isn't bad anime, but the best anime i have to say is the whole complete gundam series from 0079 all the way to seed. That's the motherload of all anime I believe.

Lol, I accidently bought a region 3 version of the extra stage like two years ago for my boys bday... his dvd only played us region... i have an all region but then it's only subtitled in cantonese... http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1001816657/did-0/code-c/section-anime/ if anyone is interested i'll hook you up for cheap... that link is to the exact one I purchased... i have seen em all subtitled in english tho.. i liked 'em. Can't stand the character design tho... nasty.. lol

speaking of jpop jrock tho... my x-girl from back when I was in HS got me hooked on that... (actually more korean than japanese...) it's all about some old school d-shade (specially when driving) luna sea, glay, l'arc en ciel are coo too... and all the ones everyone mentioned plus maybe some chemistry, ELT, SMAP, and Amuro...

YuYuRena... u have m-flo's newest cd astromantic... it's ok... track 6 Way u move w/ dragon ash... on hit... can't wait to use it in a mix... lol, but now they got a remix cd of it coming out in sept... i have a feeling it'll be better...

Last edited:
Back