what can i do about an asshole boss?

derrick1623

'Content Monkey'
Contributor
:
'07 Mazda3, True red
i've been here two years, him...three months. i busted my ass those 2 yrs to be service manager, and he comes in here stripping my authority. for instance( maybe this is dumb) he took the key to our shed at work and says if we need it to go to the office everytime...bulls***!!!ok, then i order a furnace to be installed( fire hazard if not replaced)...he called and cancelled the order the next day. today this cocksucker comes into my shop and tells me i can't park the mp3 in there anymore. this guy is getting on my last nerve! i don't know what to do...i can't afford getting fired or quitting, but his boss is on his side, so what the ****, am i stuck in the middle and have to deal with this dumb s***? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You ever seen Fight Club? Know that part where Edward Norton beats the s*** out of himself in his boss's office? Try that!

ok,ok...this is real life now.but, no, i have nothing to hold against him(them)

My motto is, "I was looking for a job when I got this one."
I would put up with it long enought to find another job that you will enjoy. If you're not happy, then it's not worth being there. that's just how i feel about it.
:mad:

i mean, i'm happy with everything but him(maybe its just the system?)but anyway...this place is the reason i was able to get an mp3 to start with, so...i think that no matter what they throw at me...I WON'T BACK DOWN from it! :eek:

*sings* You hate your boss at your job.. but in your dreams you can blow his head off.. in your dreams, show no merrrcyyy..

Does anybody else remember that song from Batman Forever? :eek:
It seemed appropriate.

play a REALLY bad praticle joke on his boss. and leave some small evidence around that will make it look like your boss did it. just a really bad shouldnt have been done joke.

It may sound weird, but maybe try to actually try to become friends with the prick boss. Sometimes people act like a-holes, but if you get to know them better they can turn out to be not so bad...and the bonus is that he might not be such a prick in the future.

Originally posted by BigBlue:
<STRONG>It may sound weird, but maybe try to actually try to become friends with the prick boss. Sometimes people act like a-holes, but if you get to know them better they can turn out to be not so bad...and the bonus is that he might not be such a prick in the future.</STRONG>

Thats what I did. Our Parts and Service Manager was a A-1 Dick, but I played nice, and never had a problem with him (but I hated his guts). 3 months later, he got transferred to another dealership. YAY!

guys like that always get theirs. You may have to wait, but they get the shaft in the end! Yay for karma!

Back