Snow and sleet in Ft. Worth?!?!?!?

It was sleeting today! What the hell? It is 60 degrees in NJ but there is sleet in Texas. That makes no sense. I hope my car is alright, but I am not about to walk the three miles to the freshman parking lot in the 25 degree weather. It is supposed to continue through tomorrow. Maybe classes will be cancelled! That would be cool. Any of you guys have any winter weather yet?

Ahh, poor Res-san. It was really freaking cold today. Maybe the coldest my MP3's ever seen. His suspension was squeaking a bunch, it sucked. It was raining all day, too. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned to sleet tonight. Keep j00r car safe. ^_^

Yeah my integra had trouble starting today. I think I need a new battery. The car was completely ice. It sucked. My class tonight was cancelled, but I don't know why. I hope they get cancelled tomorrow because I have a test.

This morning it was snowing on the way home from work. The sand that was all over the place made my ride so dirty that I could not see the paint! When I woke up tonight, I took it over to the car wash and froze my ass off washing it. IT WAS A MUST!

Originally posted by initialRES:
<STRONG>Yeah I have been called crazy for washing my car in the freezing cold but I don't care. THE CAR MUST LOOK GOOD!</STRONG>

DAMN RIGHT!! :D

The worst time for me was when I took the pinstripe off my integra. It took me 6 hours one night and then I woke up an hour early for school so that I could wash and wax it, which I also did when I got home from school that day. It took me about 8 hours in all to take off a stupid pinstripe.

Back